Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth

4 posters

Go down

Darth Empty Darth

Post by Darth Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Hello old (and new) friends Very Happy I am curious if you remember me (thinking about Yao, Rata and Tof mostly).
If you don't:
My name is Paul, I'm 19 and I am a veteran babo player (started in 2007 I think). Though I had a long break - about 3 years. My former nick was DARTH -Stempien-, I've started my babo career in small polish clan "evolution". Then I joined cnik, dicto and others to create fx clan. And if you remember me I guess you recognize me best as fxDarth (the green one).

Anyway:
I came back to babo like 5 months ago and played for about 1.5 month trying to reactivate fx. We failed unfortunately and then my final exams came so I took a break. After them I didn't use the computer for further 3 months but now I came back again.
My skills are not yet back in 100% but I will recover them in few more days.

Weapon: Sniper + Knives // Smg + Shield
Type: elastic but more offensor / supporter than a defensor
Expectations: You have a pretty tag ( Very Happy ) and a few CMs from time to time would be nice Smile

I am writing this apply as I'd really like to join you guys. And you don't have to make haste with the decision - I need some time to train pirat
RATATATATATA !! Peace !

Darth

Back to top Go down

Darth Empty Re: Darth

Post by NoyzNarcos Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 pm

GL Darth!! Smile Smile Smile Smile
NoyzNarcos
NoyzNarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Krono Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 am

Darthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck !!!!
I know a lot you , and u are strong !
Krono
Krono

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaô Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey Darth,

I remember you from the old days. It would be nice to play some games with you.

Since rata anf tof are absent for the moment we don't make decisions but you are welcome for a tryout, maybe I'll have time to play this evening so we can play a cm.

See you!

Yaô

Back to top Go down

Post by NoyzNarcos Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:34 pm

So give your msn adress and your name on ladder! Wink
NoyzNarcos
NoyzNarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey guys. Thank you very much for your support, I will do my best to regain my form.

About the contact: I do not use MSN often but I have almost constant access to my gmail (as it is in my phone): pspsarapata @ gmail.com <- This is also my MSN address.

Ladder account is simply: Darth

1 more info: in the week I am working untill 18 so I usually will turn up in game about 20 or 21 GMT + 1 (Poland) and play for 2-3 hours so you can catch me in game. In the weekends usually I can be online anytime for cm with the exception I am out for partying or so.

See you on the babofield killers!

Darth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down