Gentlemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen

3 posters

Go down

Gentlemen Empty Gentlemen

Post by Yaô Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:40 am

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being here always.

Now it's been around 1 month and a half that I have created this clan with Drakoola, who decided to leave. Rata and tof, my first and trusted mates, are still here and I'm happy to see this clan clan has grown up and the best are still here.

Sharpie has proven himself one of the toughest players among us and is one of the best gentlemen that I know in babo. For it, he is the first official other member of @, which makes us a good clan basis composed of me, Rata, Tof and Sharpie. Grifis and darth still have to prove themselves in try outs, and also in what they want to do and their motivation.

I am sorry to announce in the name of the team that Linkin, who has been a nice and cheerful mate during his stay with us, is refused the privilege to play in our team. Thank you and good luck to you!

Other try outs are welcome, like Krono, and your cases will be discussed after grifis' and darth's.

Although he is a bit inactive, Mumu is still welcome to join us and I think tof had a chat with him to play a cm soon.

Thank you all and feel free to participate to this topic.

Yaô

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen Empty Re: Gentlemen

Post by Krono Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Hey guys ! sorry for my inactivity but when my parents start to work I will become active !
Krono
Krono

Back to top Go down

Post by NoyzNarcos Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok i respect your decision...but can i know why? Very Happy
NoyzNarcos
NoyzNarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content